Dear School Readiness Partner:
The Office of Early Learning (OEL) has another important update to share with you regarding new functionality in the statewide Provider Portal this month - Completion of Child Developmental Screening Questionnaires Online.
- There will now be an option for families to complete their child’s developmental screening questionnaires online once the child’s enrollment is complete.
- Families will have five days to complete the screening or defer to the responsible party established in your SR-20 contract.
- On the statewide Provider Portal, you will have access to a new “Preschool Development > Developmental Screening” menu item. Screenings assigned to you for completion as the responsible party are listed in the incomplete work queue. Screening records for enrolled children are available via the Search page.
- The screening questionnaires have not changed.
- Individual coalitions will provide updated guidance on updated procedures to ensure all School Readiness children have a developmental screening completed annually.
For additional guidance about how families complete their child’s developmental screening, please refer to the Office of Early Learning (OEL) videos provided below for easy reference.