CSC SCHOLARSHIP Program
In collaborative partnership with the Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County (CSC), ELCPBC is able to layer funding to maximize the programs and services provided to the children and families within Palm Beach County.
Our collective goal in this collaboration is to increase Palm Beach County families' access to quality early care and education - so all of Palm Beach County's children are ready for school! It is also our goal to increase access to quality afterschool and summer programs - so all of Palm Beach County's children are safe, reading on grade level, and to avoid summer learning loss.
To access a Children's Services Council (CSC) Scholarship, families must be directly referred to the Early Learning Coalition from a CSC Healthy Beginnings provider, from one of CSC's 10 BRIDGES sites, or from one of the other specific programs listed in the categories below. Once approved for this assistance, families will receive a certificate that can be used at a child care site that accepts CSC Scholarship enrollments and participates in CSC's Strong Minds Network.
Local child care scholarships through the Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County (CSC) are available to children based on the categories below:
- CSC Scholarships - for children, from birth to 12 years-old, who have lost school readiness eligibility and attend a CSC-approved child care site. These children can continue in care without disruption.
(may be accepting enrollments)
- Domestic Violence/Homelessness Scholarships - for children, from birth to 12 years-old, who have been referred from an authorized domestic violence or homeless shelter and whose eligibility has run out. These children can continue in care without disruption at a CSC-approved child care site.
- Healthy Beginnings Scholarships - for children, from birth to 5 years-old, who are participating in a program within CSC's Healthy Beginnings System of Care.
- Afterschool QIS Scholarships - for school-age children through 12 years-old, who attend programs participating in Prime Time’s Quality Improvement System (QIS); links below. This scholarship may also be offered for school-age children who are determined to be no longer eligible for subsidized child care and who are attending a QIS participating site.
- Relative Caregiver Scholarships - for children, from birth to 12 years-old, who live with a relative caregiver (grandparent, aunt, uncle, etc.), who are referred by Legal Aid of Palm Beach County.
Families who are unsure of what child care assistance they may be eligible for should contact ELCPBC's Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) Customer Resource team at 561.514.3300 for further guidance. The CCR&R Customer Resource team also provides information for families paying privately for care.