In Session 2 of this virtual training series, participants will understand the different behaviors, indicators, and clear examples of children's interactions with teachers in the preschool (ages 3 - 5) classroom.
This training aligns with:
FL Core Competencies ECE
*CKA2: Child Development and Learning
*CKA3: Teaching and Learning Environments and Interactions
FL ELDS: III. Social and Emotional Development Domain
Pre-K CLASS Domain: Emotional Support
HOW TO JOIN
We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you join our Virtual Training via computer.
1. Go to the meeting invite and click on meeting link.
2. That will open a web page, where you'll see Guest, and you will type your FULL NAME.
3. Click on “Enter Room”.
4. If using a computer, choose “Open in Browser”. If using a cell phone, choose “Open in Application”.
5. You will then enter the Meeting Room.
6. Click on speaker icon to connect audio.
If you do not have access to a laptop and opt to join via a Smart Phone, please download Adobe Connect from your Apple App Store or Google Play Store and Join as a Guest.
Special Notice: If you require Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations to participate in any ELCPBC event or activity, please notify Christie Young, Single Point of Contact, by phone at 561-214-7424 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within at least seven (7) days of the event. Accommodations will be provided at no extra charge.