CREATING A TRAUMA-SENSITIVE CLASSROOM
In this virtual training session, participants will gain an understanding of what trauma is and how to recognize its effects on children's behavior and learning. Participants will learn strategies to create a trauma-sensitive classroom and support children in building resilience and effective coping skills.
HOW TO JOIN
We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you join our Virtual Training via computer.
1. Go to the meeting invite and click on the meeting link.
2. That will open a web page, where you'll see Guest, and you will type your FULL NAME.
3. Click on “Enter Room”.
4. If using a computer, choose “Open in Browser”. If using a cell phone, choose “Open in Application”.
5. You will then enter the Meeting Room.
6. Click on the speaker icon to connect audio.
If you do not have access to a laptop and opt to join via a Smart Phone, please download Adobe Connect from your Apple App Store or Google Play Store and Join as a Guest.
To view Adobe Connect Participant Guide, visit https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/products/adobeconnect/pdfs/VQSG-Participants.pdf
Please note: If you do not meet the minimum participation requirements, you will not receive credit for attending.
Parents: (561) 514-3300
Special Notice: If you require Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations to participate in any ELCPBC event or activity, please notify Christie Young, Single Point of Contact, by phone at 561-214-7424 or by email at email@example.com within at least seven (7) days of the event. Accommodations will be provided at no extra charge.