Planning Transitions to Prevent Challenging Behaviors
Sep 29, 20226:00 PM - 7:00 PM
In this Virtual Table Talk, an informal conversation will take place with participants regarding the Topic: Daily Transitions in the Preschool Classroom.
In this interactive session, participants will have an opportunity to discuss challenges experienced, make connections to CLASS, and effectively use developmentally appropriate strategies in their classrooms.
1. What challenges have you experienced in your daily transition routines?
2. Which strategies have you used effectively to transition from one activity to the next?
HOW TO JOIN
We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you join our Virtual Training via computer for the best interactive experience by clicking on the following link. You can join a Teams meeting anytime, from any device, whether or not you have a Teams account. If you don't have an account, follow these steps to join.
1. Go to the meeting invite and select the meeting link
2. That will open a web page, where you'll see two choices: CHOOSE "JOIN ON THE WEB"
3. Enter FULL NAME where it says, Guest
4. ALLOW mic and camera when asked
4. Select JOIN NOW
If you do not have access to a laptop and opt to join via a Smart Phone, please download the Microsoft TEAMS app from your Apple App Store or Google Play Store and Join as a Guest.
If you require Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations to participate in any ELCPBC event or activity, please notify Christie Young, Single Point of Contact, by phone at 561-214-7424 or by email at email@example.com within at least seven (7) days of the event. Accommodation will be provided at no extra charge.