Compliance Monitoring Table Talk –Contract Record Maintenance
This table talk is part of a series which provides an opportunity for directors, administrative staff, and teachers to join a collective conversation around the commonly seen pitfalls when it comes to the day-to-day operation of running a childcare program. In this session, participants will share best practices and hear from our team of Quality Assurance Specialists on thoughts about what quality record maintenance looks like as related to your School Readiness and VPK contracts.
This training aligns with the following standards:
Florida Core Competencies
- Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Observing, Documenting, Screening and Assessing to Support Young Children and Their Families
HOW TO JOIN
We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you join our Virtual Training via computer for the best interactive experience by clicking on the following link. You can join a Teams meeting anytime, from any device, whether or not you have a Teams account. If you don't have an account, follow these steps to join.
1. Go to the meeting invite and select meeting link.
2. That will open a web page, where you'll see two choices: CHOOSE "JOIN ON THE WEB".
3. Enter FULL NAME where it says Guest.
4. ALLOW mic and camera when asked.
4. Select JOIN NOW.
If you do not have access to a laptop and opt to join via a Smart Phone, please download the Microsoft TEAMS app from your Apple App Store or Google Play Store and Join as a Guest.
View Microsoft TEAMS How to Join Tutorial: https://youtu.be/BH6bSIwR0-4