Supporting Parents and Children with Developmental Concerns- CARD - FAU
This session will engage the beginner, advanced preschool, and VPK teachers. Discussions will include best practices supporting parents and children with developmental concerns that are observed and documented. The training outcome will help teachers/staff gain strategies for having difficult conversations with parents.
This training aligns with the following standards:
Florida Core Competencies
- Child Development and Learning
- Building Family and Community Relationships
Florida Early Learning and Developmental Standards
- Social and Emotional Development
HOW TO JOIN
We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you join our Virtual Training via computer for the best interactive experience by clicking on the following link. You can join a Teams meeting anytime, from any device, whether or not you have a Teams account. If you don't have an account, follow these steps to join.
1. Go to the meeting invite and select meeting link.
2. That will open a web page, where you'll see two choices: CHOOSE "JOIN ON THE WEB".
3. Enter FULL NAME where it says Guest.
4. ALLOW mic and camera when asked.
5. Select JOIN NOW.
If you do not have access to a laptop and opt to join via a Smart Phone, please download the Microsoft TEAMS app from your Apple App Store or Google Play Store and Join as a Guest.
View Microsoft TEAMS How to Join Tutorial: https://youtu.be/BH6bSIwR0-4.
Please note: If you do not meet the minimum participation requirements, you will not receive credit for attending the virtual training.