DEL (OFFICE OF EARLY LEARNING)
PROVIDER PORTAL INFORMATION
What is the DEL Provider Portal?
The DEL Provider Portal is a state-wide computer information system to be used by Early Learning Coalitions across the state for your Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) profile, School Readiness (SR) and Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) contracts, and for document maintenance of VPK classrooms. Through the OEL Provider Portal, child care providers will have direct 24/7 access to review program data and complete changes that previously would have been completed by phone, e-mail, or in-person.
What the DEL Provider Portal means for Child Care Providers:
- 24/7 Account Access - Self-Service & Paperless!
- Access/Update Your Own Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) Profile
- Access to School Readiness (SR) and Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) Contracts
- Submit Attendance Rosters Online - Accessible to ELCPBC
- Providers Scan/Upload Sign In/Sign Out Sheets
- Children Served & School Closures will Auto-Populate
- Eligibility and End Dates for Children Available for Provider Review
- Streamlined Notifications from ELCPBC to Providers:
- New Enrollments
- Parent Fee Changes