October 22, 2020
We know this has been a challenging year, emotionally, physically, and financially. We wanted to inform you about an opportunity with Palm Beach County to apply for the "Restart Business Grant" Program.
Here's what we know thus far:
- The Palm Beach County Board of Commissioners has approved an additional $20 million for the Restart Business Grants Program.
- The application portal will resume taking applications on Monday, October 26th at 8:00am.
- Grants up to $15,000, based on 6 months of expenses (net of any PPP, other grants or forgivable loans) will be available to an expanded list of eligible businesses and did not previously receive a Restart Business Grant through Palm Beach County.
- Interested businesses are encouraged to prepare for the Restart Business Grant program application, as they will be processed on a first-come, first-eligible basis.
- The online application is expected to launch on Monday, October 26th at 8:00am and will be accessible through the Palm Beach County website for one week, closing on Monday, November 2nd at 5:00pm.
Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County