Winter Break & Out-of-School Time
- If you have already arranged care for Winter Break, verify the start dates and times for camp.
- If your child will be attending a different camp for Winter Break, please contact us to request a transfer or to suspend care. Your request should be submitted at least 7-10 business days prior to the first day of camp. Forms are available here.
Attendance leading up to or during the holiday season matters! A few missed days here and there, even if excused can add up to too much lost learning and put your child behind in school. If your child must be absent:
- Contact your child's school regarding attendance and fee payment policies.
- Notify your child's school or camp of leave dates.
- Contact us to request a suspension of care if leave is expected for more than 10 days.
- Gather work or assignments from the teacher that can be done over the break.
- Review our December Awareness page for additional information on "The Gift of Attendance".