Board of Directors
- Delray Beach Pre-K Collaborative - Thursday, January 30, 2020 @ 6:30-8pm [public notice]
- Riviera Beach Pre-K Collaborative - Thursday, February 6, 2020 @ 6-7:30pm [public notice]
Click here for a PDF copy of all 2020 Board of Directors/Executive Committee Meetings
Click here for our agency-wide calendar
We accept applications at any time to join the Board of Directors of the Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County. Due to the limited number of board positions, openings are not available at all times, however we gratefully accept all applications throughout the year. As board positions become available, reviews of all applicants are made.
The Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County is currently accepting board applications.
To submit, download the Board Application Form and return via the instructions on the form.
To apply for a governor-appointed position, please apply online at the following link: http://www.flgov.com/appointments/
The Early Learning Coalition of Palm Beach County is currently seeking a volunteer candidate to fill a Governor appointed private-sector member position on its Board of Directors. For future instances, the candidate must reside in Florida and be one of the following individuals associated with a private-sector business entity conducting business in Palm Beach County.
- An owner having at least a 10% ownership interest in the business entity;
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the business entity;
- A business executive or employee of the business entity who is at the management level or higher with optimum policy making or hiring authority; or
- An individual who previously met one of the criteria aforementioned but is retired from the business entity. The candidate (or candidate’s relative) must not be a child-care business owner or employee.