Our Family Services team assists parents/families through the eligibility & enrollment process for our programs & services.
Did you know the Early Learning Coalition can help with:
- Customized Provider Listings
- Quality Indicators and Types of Care
- Licensing Information
- Abuse Hotline Information
- Early Care and Education Resources
- FREE Voluntary Prekingarten (VPK)
- School Readiness Financial Assistance
- Emergency Child Care
- Care under Relative Caregiver Program
- Community Resources
- Special Needs Assistance/Support Groups
- Cash Assistance Information
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our vision is that every child in Palm Beach County is ready to succeed in school and life.
We work to build a community-wide commitment to ensure every child is ready to succeed in school and life through comprehensive, high-quality early learning environments.
Our collaborative local partnerships allow for continuity of care and funding for families, resulting in more than 30,000 children served annually. ELCPBC maintains an outward vision focusing on the future needs of all children and families and is proactive in our efforts to better serve the community through collective and informed decisions.
Our Provider Services team supports potential (new) and current early learning providers. We are able to offer information about starting a new childcare business and enhancing your program.
We are also eager to assist providers with questions about the VPK and School Readiness programs.
Did you know the Early Learning Coalition can help:
• Providers with contracting and reimbursements
• Compliance with contracts
• Offer technical assistance
• Developmental Screenings
• Provide regular training opportunities
• Offer meetings, updates, and support
Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm