Steps for Registration:
1. Create an account on the DEL Family Portal here
2. Complete VPK Application
3. Receive VPK Voucher
4. Select a VPK Provider
5. Submit Voucher to VPK Provider
Documents needed to verify child's age and complete VPK application:
Proof of Child's Age: (One of the following)
- An original or certified copy of the child’s birth record filed according to law with the appropriate public officer
- A passport or certificate of the child’s arrival in the United States
- An immunization record a public health officer or licensed practicing physician signed.
- A valid military dependent identification card.
Proof of Child's Residency: (One of the following) P.O. BOXES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
- Utility bill (electric, gas, water), cable, or home phone bill
- Pay stub
- Residential rental agreement or receipt from rental payment
- Government-issued document (e.g., Florida driver's license, Florida identification card, property tax assessment showing a homestead exemption)
Click to Apply Today via the Florida Early Learning Family (DEL) Portal.